Rest in peace Daddy! I will forever miss you.

Monday, January 18








I cut my hair off! I donated 10 inches! I feel bad because I was going to have my friend do it but then she kept flaken out on me and then she forgot on the day we were suppose to do it so I got pissed and went to Lunatic Fridge. I'm glad I did, the experience was amazing. They took good care of me and made the whole choppin off 10 inches a little easier:). I haven't cut my hair this short since over a decade ago. It was time for a change!

4 comments:

  1. It looks so good!!!! What a day of haircuts! I do really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks awesome Chanel! VERY pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new hair cut!! Its way cute!! you guys down there cutting your hair, it almost makes me want to cut mine!

    ReplyDelete