There was a lot of flying yesterday and it felt like I either time traveled or I just lost a whole day in my mind. I got a little delayed at JFK so my flight arrived about an hour later but it wasn't too bad. I was thankful that I didn't have to stay the night in an airport or anything.
I was sad to leave Berlin, I had such a fun time. Nonetheless, there's nothing like being home and seeing loved ones. Max has refused to leave my sight and insists on being within 2 ft of me:) It was nice to see my family and I'm excited to see Shaelee today! I am in the process of trying to make a blog just for my Berlin experience so I hope to have all of that posted soon. I haven't been able to sleep well since I've been back, I got like four hours last night but I'm planning on taking a sleep aid tonight. I only took one for two days while I was over there and it helped me adjust pretty well. It was hard over there cause it was light and bright at four in the morning and it wouldn't get way dark until 11 at night! Plus we were on the constant go so I didn't get a lot of sleep over there. I couldn't be as touristy as I wanted to either just cause it was a study abroad so we did a lot of school work. The end result was amazing though. We put together an exhibit dealing with immigration and stereotypes...It turned out so cool! I loved it! I will post pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment