Rest in peace Daddy! I will forever miss you.

Thursday, August 12

One week left of summer!

Blah! I'm not ready to go back to school! (not mentally anyway). I already have my books, a super awesome parking pass and excitement to start my last year of school (hopefully!). But I'm not looking forward to all the work, especially since I will be working three jobs and have a full time school schedule. I am excited to start my new job as a graphic artist for the student involvement association. I went to a retreat organized by them and I had a lot of fun. It was an overnight thing filled with lectures, activities, games and lots of yummy food, it was great! I want to clean my place like crazy and have as much fun as I can in the next week before the heavy workload begins! So if anyone wants to do something, let me know! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment