Rest in peace Daddy! I will forever miss you.
Saturday, July 9
Capital Reef trip begins!
So just so all my loved ones know....I made it safe to Capital Reef. The drive down wasn't too fun cause I got carsick and threw up my orange juice (it came out my nose too!.....lemme tell ya how awesome that feels....not)! anyway....The field station we are staying in is way awesome...Capital Reef Field Station and I should sleep pretty comfortable here. I don't know if I'm ready for all this non-stop hiking we will be doing....I walked up the hill and was out of breath! I just hope I will have the willpower to do it all. We will be doing our 3 day backpacking trip over the weekend....and it will be a first for me:) But so far, it's fun. I miss home but it will be nice to be in nature and to be able to paint it over the next two weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment