So awhile ago I tried out for a position as a graphic designer for campus. I didn't get it and I was mad because I had actually got all dressed up for the interview and some other kids that just wore jeans got the job. (there were four positions available). This was my first interview for a graphic design position and it was quite different. I guess it is understandable because in graphic design, it is more about your work then how you actually present yourself. Well when I got home yesterday and there was a message saying that one of the people fell through and I was the first person they wanted to call to see if I wanted the position still! I was super excited! I was getting stressed out because although my job works good with school, I needed something that would give me experience in my degree and yeah! I finally have one now! I just work for the fall semester, only five hours a week, doing designs around campus. They actually don't pay you an hourly wage but you get $550 off of your tuition so that is very nice. I'm excited to start and the opportunity to grow more in my career.
No comments:
Post a Comment