Rest in peace Daddy! I will forever miss you.

Monday, May 17

start the new job tomorrow!

Eeek, I'm nervous. I shouldn't be, cause I know how to do the job. It's just the new work environment I'm nervous about. I loved and could get along with everyone at my last branch. I hope no one is difficult, rude, or annoying to work with. 

It's less than three weeks till I'm in Germany. I'm excited(and nervous) for the experience. The farthest I have been is to Orlando and DC. I feel bad for leaving Max for so long but I at least I will have a house sitter(thanks Henry;). I feel it's probably a good idea to get renter's insurance...Anyone love their insurance company? (probably no one cause who likes paying money for something that might happen? Pretty sure that's what you call a gamble...Insurance should not be a gamble! It should be a pocket of your money that follows you wherever you go. Like a 401k or something. I would like the money I'm contributing to ensure financial easiness in the event that one should occur, to stay with me wherever I go!).

No comments:

Post a Comment