I got offered to work at the Stop & Shop branch as the Backup Lead Teller. Yeah! I'll finally get paid for what I do:) I'm sad, nervous and excited. I'm sad to leave Walmart and all my pals there. I will miss you all! I'm nervous because it is a busier branch and I've heard word of it having bad service and angry members. Hopefully I will have a good impact on the branch there is no one difficult to work with. Yes! I'm excited for the challenge and the pay raise is greatly appreciated!
Ah! I found out where I will be staying this summer in Berlin. It's getting closer and I'm getting excited! :)http://www.pfefferbett.de/en/hostel/. It will be a month away tomorrow! I got to get crack-a-lackin on my international travel necessities like an adapter plug & some sort of communication device that will work from there to home. Anybody have any suggestions?