Rest in peace Daddy! I will forever miss you.

Thursday, June 10

Having a wonderful time in Germany!

I'm having the time of my life right now. It is so neat and wonderful over here. The days are extremely long because we have been traveling and looking at a lot but I have been having a great time. It's different to be in a country where I don't know what majority of type says, what the natives are speaking or even ordering anything off of a menu. We have had excellent food here, we have had Turkish, Thai, German & Italian influenced food, which have all been delicious. I have yet to have a bratwurst but all in do time! We are creating a design exhibition dealing with immigration, representation & culture. We have a week to put it all together so time is tight to get a lot of things done (plus viewing Berlin!)

No comments:

Post a Comment