Rest in peace Daddy! I will forever miss you.

Saturday, June 5

Made it to Berlin!

Well it has been an extremely long last 48 hours but we finally made it to Berlin about noon today. We couldn't check into the hostel until three so we walked around for a bit and now I am exhausted. I tried to sleep on the flight but I couldn't and I also didn't sleep much the night before I came so I need to catch up on some shut eye!

The city is beautiful with its vibrant old buildings but stange enough there is graffiti everywhere!  It's ironically beautiful, it kind of gives the city it's own style. It is strange to think I have been gone for two days already when it feels like just one big day. The sun is setting now and it's weird to think that at home it's only 1:30pm! I miss all my loved ones though. I will try and keep a daily post but depending on how busy we are, I might not be able to. But I finally made it here safe! I miss you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment