Rest in peace Daddy! I will forever miss you.

Monday, February 7

The job on campus is kicking my ace. I had two posters due last week. Although it's my own fault I procrastinated, I have spent a lot of time on them. The event was cancelled for the first event. They didn't like my concept for the second poster...now I have to redo it. I am thankful for the experience but this sucks right now! :)
I spent forever on this:(
latest version
I'm trying to make a boot out of text...it's almost there....
latest version





Let's just say it is a designer lesson learned. I should always communicate with the client!!! (I know this! Don't know why I didn't do it...oh wait I procrastinated:) Anyway...I told them I will redo it. I want to have some imagery but this new version is going to be more "text" heavy. I know it's my own fault and I should be thankful for a job like this but I have spent way too much time on this job! I really should be preparing for the AIGA portfolio review this weekend! THIS weekend...I only have Wednesday off work...and I have ALOT to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment